Chief Information Officer
Mountain View, CA
Vital Professional Services has been asked to assist with a very high level role for a top client in the Silicon Valley. We are looking for an experienced CIO (Chief Information Officer) to oversee the 400+ perosn IT Department. You will be the one to devise the company s IT strategy and ensure that all systems necessary to support its operations and objectives are in place.
An excellent CIO must have a solid technical background and consistently keep up-to-date with advancements of the field. Apart from their education and experience, they must have every quality of a leader and a strong strategic and business acumen.
The goal is to ensure that information technology adds the maximum value to the company so as to facilitate the success of the business.
** In order to be considered you must have recent leadership/CIO experience in architecture, finance, or another SIMILAR vertical such as legal, etc.
- Set objectives and strategies for the IT department
- Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits
- Design and customize technological systems and platforms to improve customer experience
- Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization
- Approve purchases of technological equipment and software and establish partnerships with IT providers
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance
- Direct and organize IT-related projects
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage
- Analyze the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions
- Proven experience as CIO or similar managerial role
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- A strong strategic and business mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MSc/MA will be preferred
The comany is a highly employee centric workplace and offers an excellent benefits, vacation, 401K package which is highly competative in the marketplace. More details will be shared once the interview process is started.
Please send us your resume or CV by clicking the Blue Apply Button at the bottom of the posting. Our client is eager to begin interviews.
With over 15 years of experience in the recruitment industry, Vital is the right choice when it comes to career coaching and professional placement opportunities. Vital Professional Services is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Vital Professional Services to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.