Los Angeles, California
Vital Professional Services, Inc. is seeking an HR Administrator who has supported Leave of Absence and WC processes. THis is for a 2 month contract assignment, which has the potential to become permanent if it' s a good fit for you and the company. This role is with one of our top clients in Los Angeles, CA. This is an immediate start, Monday, June 19th.
- Location - The company is located off Century Blvd. Near LAX, in Los Angeles, CA
- Hours: 40 hours a week.
- Pay: $15-18.00 an hour depending on experience. - entry level 1-2 years
- Start Date - Monday, June 19th - if you can' t start next week, please don' t apply
The company is transitioning its benefits provider mid year and needs extra help in HR to process paperwork, work with the benefits broker to enter data into the system, file, review leave of absence and WC paperwork, work with the employees to answer simple questions and help fill out the new paperwork.
- 1-2 years CURRENT HR support for leave of absence
- Computer Savvy
- Knows MS package (Word, Excel, etc.)
- EXCELLENT customer service skills - good personality, patient, able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Able to work 40 hours a week
If you' ve reviewed these requirements and feel you are a fit, send your resume immediately.
Our client is looking to get this role filled ASAP so that they can continue to grow and service both their inside and outside users and customers. This role plays a critical piece of in a very successful technology department.
Vital Professional Services is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Vital Professional Services to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.