Century City, California
About the Position:
The Technology Manager must have experience with multiple hands-on IT technology and functions along with exceptional managerial experience. The IT Manager will be tasked with overseeing the locations computer hardware, troubleshooting and system administration. The ideal candidate will have a background with networks, servers, telecommunications, and software. This position is extremely hands on and will be working directly with company executives to plan IT future.
- 7 + years of hands on IT experience
- Experience providing technical guidance and leadership to employees and users
- Expert knowledge of MS Windows Operating Systems and software
- Configure and troubleshoot Networks, VPN
- Past title of Systems Admin, Network Admin, Help Desk, etc
- Project Management and/or software deployment experience
- Experience working with C-level executives
- Proven management experience (budgets, staffing, leadership)
Please send your resume to careers@vitalproservices.Com
About Vital Professional Services:
With over 15 years of experience in the recruitment industry, Vital is the right choice when is comes to career coaching and professional placement opportunities. Vital Professional Services is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Vital Professional Services to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.