IT Support Specialist
Santa Clara, California
The position is an IT Support Specialist overseeing all of the basic day to day in-house technology needs of the company. One would consider this a Jack-of-All Trades type of role. Each day will look a little different. The role focuses on Systems and Networking, some basic web maintenance, desk top support, etc. It offers variety and will keep the right person interested and hopping!
- Knowledge of Windows Server and Desktop Operating System deployment, configuration, and administration
- Windows Server technologies (Exchange, Terminal Server, Active Directory, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and configuration
- Virtualization troubleshooting and support (VMware preferred), including SAN experience
- Firewall/VPN troubleshooting (Fortigate a plus)
- Working experience with network configuration and troubleshooting including but not limited to DHCP, LAN, WAN, DNS, IP routing
- IP Telephony knowledge is an asset (Cisco, ShoreTel)
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting enterprise software/hardware
- Basic, junior level web maintenance knowledge such as; PHP, Perl, Python ASP.Net, SQL
Vital Professional Services
With over 15 years of experience in the recruitment industry, Vital is the right choice when it comes to career coaching and professional placement opportunities.
Vital Professional Services is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Vital Professional Services to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.